ROG Ship repair B.V.
ROG, your partner for Dockside and Onsite services!
ROG provides services (24/7) to the maritime and offshore industry.
In the center of the Rotterdam Port we offer lay-by facilities for vessels up to 320 mtr and 9,5 mtr of depth, with heavy lift crane capacity. A large yard area for storage of more than 21,000 sqm with a fully equipped workshop.
– Demobilization and mobilization: For offshore vessels such as PSV,OSV, Seismic-, Dredging-, Jack-Up Vessels, platforms and (crane)barges.
– Conversions and ship repairs: For merchant and offshore vessels at our jetties with support of our workshop.
– Port and voyage repairs or maintenance: With trucks, floating and mobile equipment, all kind of projects can be executed in the Rotterdam- and adjacent Ports or during the voyage.
– Heavy-lift and floating cranes
– Supplier, sales/rental, and storage of equipment: Used in offshore exploration such as cranes, winches.
– Construction work: For any kind of vessel, barge, platform in the offshore and marine industry.
– High end On Site Mechanical Services: Alignments, vibration and 3D measurements, 3D scanning and on site machining.
– Salvage and decommissioning: Complex and multi-disciplinary projects delivered safely and within budget.
– Manpower supply and crew change services: Safety oriented and experienced personnel.
– Warehousing, transport, storage and inventory control: planned space for the storage and handling of equipment and materials.